Tuesday, December 1, 2009

LESSON 1 START THE SOONER THE BETTER

I started yesterday. To be successful in either affiliates programs, selling from your own website, or any other programs, start the sooner the better.Why? We need traffic, and traffic comes from our blogs and websites. But,like this blog,and other websites I created, you will not be able to find me when you google me. I am new. Google has not 'indexed' me. so people cannot see me. Then who is going to come. It might takes them 6 months or more to index me; and even then, I will still be at number 12,345,678th.We have to actually 'build' and boost ourself. One method is to share with friends & families(gee, I don't know how to do that yet), and by writting post like this one so the google might read and give you a chance.There are more ways to do it. You can click the Help button,go to forum how to section,that ace DarkUFO gives very good instructions on a lot of issues though.So, to start, creat a lot of blogs and websites.The blog is quite easy to use,even ME can do it. If you run into problems, go to the forum.DarkUFO and some other dudes are hanging around there all the time and they answer you pretty quickly;one time they answer me in one minute. But actually I'm stll like an idiot here.A long way to go. As for those website, I got one from godaddy,but we need web hosting and to do that we need someone who knows how to design.some Chinese charge from $300 to a few thousands,depending on the complexity. I heard that to join google adsense, you need a website with web hosting(gee, I stll don't know what that is), and it has to be at least 6 months old.
Please help, someone correct me on this one.

1 comment:

  1. A blog is for people who enjoy blogging. It is not meant for replacing your full time job.

    ReplyDelete