Tuesday, December 8, 2009

EVEN POOR GOOGLE GOT SCAMMED yet they still refuse to let me help you, and, YAHOO! PUT ME ON TOP OF PAGE THE 2ND DAY I CREATED THIS BLOG

The CBS Early show today(12-8-09) broadcasts news by Miss Kelly Wallace that google got scammed by 'pacific web work' plus 50 other.FIFTY OTHERS!! They forgot to index them, oh no I mean google did indexed these scammers, but these scammers double-cross google and scammed google,you see, bots cannot tell the good guys from the bad guys.
Folks, not only do you have to watch out for those scammers on line, you especially have to watch out for those so call 'successful instructor', who give $1888 seminar to teach you how to make money online. I got cheated too. Things just don't happen like he said it would.
These scammers have discovered that it has become more and more difficult to advertise on line using the same ads millions of other are using, (want to make $638 everyday from home for the rest of your life and retire? bla bla bla....) So they STARTED GIVING LIVE 'SEMINAR' FOR $1888.They discover you trust them better and they can charge more, usually $1888 or above. Usually 60 to 200 will show up, and 200 times $2000 = $400,000. Not bad huh. And all you learn is affiliate marketing(where 2billion people are competing with you). Ebooks, 1 millions on one subject alone. Adsense, where google only accept 6 months or older websites.Plus,do you know how to optimize your site? which the 'instructor never tell you, even tricking you into believing that you can start making money tomorrow as long as you know some computer clicking. If you don't know optimizing, nobody will find you, and then where are the money going to come from?
Look folks, there are ways to make money on line, some have made it too. But those who have made it will not teach you the way these scammers teach you.
For me, I am in a journey to find out this deal, and along the way I will show you.
But be honest with you, if after I learn all these and started making big money, I may quit right there if I become convinced that letting more people know these techniques will eat into my profit. Hey, I am just human, greedy, but don't point that rocket grenade at me yet, I am still searching like hell now. I will keep you posted.SHHHH... WHEN GOOGLE FIND ME HERE I WILL HAVE TO DELETE THIS POST.

No comments:

Post a Comment