Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"SHORTCUT to internet MILLIONS"asseenontv

I bought the Jeff Paul's 'Shortcut to internet millions'program on tv. It costs about $20.Then the shipping plus 1 year vip came up to about $40. don't accept the one month "free membership trial' thing. After one month they will start to deduct $40 from your credit card; and if you try to cancel it could be hell.The program is,ha ha ha!4 thin magazine-like books. It consists of theories you already know. I t take him 5 lines in one paragraph to explain the meaning of adsense,adwords for example.Then the grammar is like he dropped out of second grade or something,Step by step lesson? Forgetaboutit.Or maybe he just copy from those million of ebooks out there in a hurry.By the way, this guy jeff paul keep emailing me(I don't remember giving him my email), too eager to help me make instant money,or actually help HIM make instant money.

No comments:

Post a Comment