Thursday, December 3, 2009

IS inetglobal.net.cn A SCAM?

In November 2009,I responded to an ad and met this Chinese (Fuchow) guy.He suggested I join the inetglobal.net.cn,which I have to give him my credit card and pay $200 up front. He say all you have to do is watch 25 advertisements everyday and you can make a tons of money. Sounds very attractive. Later at home, I typed in that web site's name, and on the 4Th entry, is a 'inetglobal.net.cn scam' I think all of you should read it before you join them; and I wish I had something like this to read before I joint that $1888 one day 'seminar'.Well,that's why I created this blog.
YOU KNOW WHAT, I think I might want to join them and check out just how they do all the tricks and give you a report later.
Actually, before you or me start, we better check this website out:...http://hospitalera.com/inetglobal-scam/

3 comments:

  1. My dad joined this and I am super worried right now! I don't know what to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. elaine I have been a part of inetglobal for a year and a half,and they have revenue coming in from all areas. they have their own search engine Acesse,inetglobal provides products such as webinars, autoresponders, shopping carts, thye sell domain names. Your dad did fine, John

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete